Custom Website Development
We build awe-inspiring, custom CMS Content Management Systems websites, shopping carts, contest sites and database driven websites dependent upon your needs, but all are specifically designed for you. No templates used here, ever!
What we offer
NADA advertising has spent years and years designing, coding, developing, hosting and maintaining hundreds of website that we are proud to say… we know what we’re doing. We offer an extensive list of services to meet the unique needs of each new client. Unlike many website design firms in the industry that only offer website development, we take our websites from beginning to end with custom website design, content development of writing and photography, website build out, testing, hosting and ongoing management. Few website agencies are left that offer what we do. And best of all, we have fun doing it!
Our wide range of website and online services include:
- Website Design
- Mobile Website Development
- Custom Database Programming and Creation (give us your needs and we do the rest)
- Custom Contest Mircrosites and Registration Sites
- CMS – Content Management System (gives you full access to site updates)
- Social Networking Development (build a deeper connection to your customers)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (get found on Google, Bing, Yahoo and more)
- Shopping Carts and eCommerce Solutions
- Website Hosting and Maintenance
- HTML Newsletters and Email Blasts
- Online Advertising and Marketing (the most powerful adserver technology we’ve seen)
- Flash and After Effects
- Video and Music Creation
- Google AdWords and Analytics Integration
- Google API development
- View our website design portfolio
- Creative Consultation: We will consult with you to understand the details of your business, your target audience, short term and long term goals, difficulties, requirements and features you have for your website. Typically 30-60 minutes.
- Web map & Site Architecture: From our initial consultation and what you have provided we will create a web map, with the detailed architecture and structure of your website.
- Design Concepts: Once the web map is approved, our team will work collectively using the information gathered at the creative consultation to design a set of creative options that fit with the direction of your business. Typically it will consist of one home page layout and one internal page layout and design. If the requirements yield additional layouts, then supplementary designs will be developed. These are non-working photoshop files that give us the opportunity to create, with flexibility,
- Present Creative Review & Revise: Once we are confident that we have achieved the creative objective, we will present the design concepts for review on your personal Virtual Office page for you to give feedback at your convenience. We will review your feedback with our team and work together to revise the design(s) based upon your feedback from the Virtual Office while keeping in mind what we learned at the consultation. We will discuss with you any questions or challenges we have to ensure we are giving you a strong round 2 of designs. Once we are confident that we’ve reached excellence, we will post round 2 for review and feedback. Again, we request feedback be posted within one week. We will follow this process for Round 3, the final round of revisions in the proposed budget. Any minor changes beyond Round 3 designs may be made, while major changes will be completed at an hourly rate with your prior approval.
- Content and Creative Development: Following your approval of the design, we will work with you to gather all of the needed information, content, photography, etc., and begin to design, program and code the entire website. At this point, main navigation (links) can not be changed without an additional hourly rate.
- Revisions & Finalization: Once we have built out the entire project and completed two full rounds of revisions of the website on a test server, we will get final approval.
- Launch Website, Host & Maintain: Upon final approval, we will launch your website, submit it to the major search engines, host, and maintain your website.